It actually seems like it's changing into May Showers bring June Flowers doesn't it?
Kayli is showing off her 'ouchies'. Now that she has been wearing shorts, she keeps getting scrapes. She tripped on the cement 4 times last saturday. Poor thing!
We went to the nursery down the road from us just to take a look. $60 later we came home with 5 different kinds of flowers and some compost. We planted them in the flower beds that look so plain and boring in front of the house. Kayli didn't really help like it looks like in the pictures. She didn't like touching the dirt. She thought the flowers were pretty though.


This picture was taken on Mother's day. Kayli opened all of Grandma's presents for her and loved looking at this picture book that she got from Lauren and Haley.









7 comments:
That last picture is stinkin adorable.
That picture is the cutest!!
Man I'm jealous of your pretty flowers. Kayli is so stinking cute. That last picture seriously mad me laugh. What a princess you have :) LOVE HER
that is such a funny picture...the last one. I think I'll print it off and put it on my fridge. She seriously looks like a chucky doll.
yeah great picture! And I loved the Chucky doll comment! Ha ha made me LAUGH!
hopefully she likes teasing with an uncle trevor around...
cute pictures
She is such a cute little girl! I love her Pose. She did a great job!
Post a Comment