We got to spend a few days in St George last week. The weather was perfect the whole time until the drive home. Brandon was in meetings and golfing all day for the health convention, while me and Kayli went swimming, went for bike rides, and played with my cousin Brittney and her baby. It was a fun little trip for us.
This is at Brittney's house. Brittney made us lunch and entertained us the first day! We were grateful for her!

A visit to the temple! Kayli thought it was awesome.
I took Kayli on a bike ride. This was our destination.
I loved the scenery!
This is the ride home. She was exhausted from swimming everyday, playing in the sun and having no naps!
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




2 comments:
Kayli is getting so big! she is adorable!
Looks like beautiful weather. I'm jealous. Sounds like you guys had a good time. I love the picture of Kayli at the end. She's so dang cute. What a funny little chica. :)
Post a Comment