Our Ship, Carnival Paradise!!
Our First night, Brandon enjoying the sushi bar! (Does it look as though he's trying to flip me off for taking his picture? ;))
Our second day we stopped at Catalina Island, off the coast of CA. I thought this place was so cute! We mini golfed here and walked around the stores.



That night was Formal Night...Of course I wanted to dress up! (There were photographers all over the ship wanting to take our pictures. We only bought a few since they were so expensive.)

Our 3rd day we went to Ensenada, Mexico. It wasn't very warm here :( We rented a golf cart for the day. We drove to the Blow Hole (a main tourist attraction) and shopped around all the flea markets.
(We made friends with a couple that dined with us everynight on the ship and they wanted to see the blow hole too, so we took them with us!)
....and here it is!!! 



Brandon only wishes I was this HOT!!
The last day was a 'Fun at Sea' day. We relaxed in the sun, ate, soaked in the hot tub, ate, gambled, ate, made out in the sunset, and ate! :)

Our favorite dessert of them all... Chocolate Melting Cake!!


And this is the picture of the main lobby. It's awesome cuz it shows how many levels there are on the ship almost (13 levels!!). The ship is huge and it was so much!
There was always something going on. We weren't bored for one minute of the day. We watched comedy shows, dancers, singers, played bingo for money, listened to live bands, and ATE!! Haha, we did eat alot though!

Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




8 comments:
WE WENT ON THIS SAME CRUISE!! I LOVED IT!
We went on that cruise for our honeymoon! Cruises are so fun! I'm glad you guys had fun. I love Catalina Island! I want to move there!;)
uhhhh did you have to add the making out in the sunset part?? geez! haha.. glad you had fun.
gosh Tasha, I'm so jealous. Looks like you had so much fun!!!
All of those pictures reminded me of our cruise....good times! And I must say I love the dress!
Making out at sunset, eh? I'm so jealous--not of you guys making out, of course! That's fun you guys buddied up with another couple. Next to us on our cruise was a couple on their honeymoon. Let's just say, we didn't see them for dinner very often. Not my suggestion for a honeymoon, I guess. I'm glad you're back and that we get to keep you for a bit longer :0)
Looks like a lot of fun! What a way to get away! I went on a Caribbean cruise in high school with my fam. Loved it! I can't talk Steve into it though he's an adventure seeker won't go anywhere unless there is thrills hiking, bridge jumping, something extreme, and I have to ask "what's wrong with relaxing on a beach or the deck of a ship?" Men??!!
I am so jealous. I want to go on a vacation so bad. It looks like you guys had a blast. we should get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment