Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!!






We got dumped on with snow on New Years Day. It was so fun to build a snowman with Kayli even though she mostly sat and ate snow the whole time. And the other pics are of Kayli in the dress Talecia and Jason gave her for her birthday...so so cute!

6 comments:

The Bates Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bates Family said...

your snowman is cute and your snow angel is even cuter!

justinheather said...

So cute! She is getting so big!

Natalie said...

She is so dang cute!

Kenzie said...

Love the snowman! And your little girl is getting so big and she is as cute as can be as usual!!

Lauren said...

FUN, FUN! I love the snowman. You two did a good job. I think that's so cute she just wants to eat the snow. What a little stink. :) I love her hair in the dress pics. I like her bangs pulled over. Although it makes her look a lot older.