Monday, October 20, 2008

Day at the Zoo





So we were so excited to go and do something different than the usual. Kayli hasn't been to the zoo yet and we feel like we neglect to take her fun kiddie places. I think she enjoyed the monkeys the most...she kind of got distracted from the animals with all the other people around. About an hour after we got there, Kayli puked all over herself and Brandon...great! We went to the bathroom to clean up the best we could, but you know how that works. You'd think I'd be smart by now and pack an extra outfit. Anyway, it was lots of fun. Maybe we'll take her to a haunted house next. :D

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet it was fun to see her react to all the different animals. Good idea to take her to the zoo! :)

Brittney said...

Fun! I haven't been to the zoo since we went as preschoolers. Kayli does seem to be quite a people-watcher! It's definitely part of her personality.

The Bates Family said...

she looks so cute with her hair in a pony tail!

Kenzie said...

What a fun day!! She looks so cute and is getting so big! I love her little pony tail!